Events

I know how hard it can be to host a special event. You have to be in a million places at once to make sure that things are running smoothly and everyone’s having a good time. Chances are there will be one or two guests there with a camera, but you may not get a copy of the photos for yourself.

I would gladly be there to help you out, taking photos to be sized any way you’d like. They could be your gift to the couple you are celebrating or a special look at your child’s birthday.

As in all photo sessions, I blend in so as not to interrupt your event and my photojournalistic style looks for those special opportunities that capture the true essence of the individuals there.

Mileage applies when event is over 30 miles away at $.50 a mile over the first 30. (Mileage based on Mapquest.com maps.)

Just a few of the events I'll cover:

  • Class Reunions
  • Anniversary Celebrations
  • Birthday Parties
  • Bachelorette Party
  • Wedding /Baby Shower
  • Business Events